The Cardamom essential oil is a natural expectorant used for productive coughs, it fluidifies the mucus. It helps to facilitate digestion, it is said to be a wind dissimulator and is therefore recommended for aerophagia, furthermore, it refreshes the breath.
Cardamom is especially known for its use in cooking. The botanical name of Cardamom is Elettaria cardamomum, and it originates from India and Sri Lanka. It is very used in cooking and also in Chinese medicine.
How to use
HOW TO USE
2 to 3 drops in your meals or on a sugar lump.
Pour 1 drop Peppermint essential oil + 1 drop Cardamom essential oil in 20 mL of alcohol at 60° then dilute a few drops of this mixture in a little.
- Mode of extraction - Complete steam distillation
- Botanical name - Elettaria cardamomum
- Part of plant used - Seeds
- Geographical origin - India
- Type of culture - Organic
- Quality - Essential Oil Scientifically Defined (HESD) 100% pure and natural
Spasmodic colitis, productive cough, difficult digestion
Expectorant, digestive, antispasmodic
Alpha terpineol + terpenyl acetate (40 to 52%), limonene + cineol 1-8 (25 to 40%), linalool