Huile végétale d'Abricot (noyau) Bio
HOW TO USE
Apply this oil straight on the skin to hydrate and nourish it.
As a massage
Apply this organic Apricot kernel vegetable oil with your hands and massage the skin to activate the blood circulation.
Gentle facial exfoliation
1 drop Geranium essential oil +1 teaspoon caster sugar + 1 teaspoon organic Apricot kernel vegetable oil. Mix well in a bowl, apply immediately carefully avoiding the eyes. Massage gently particularly on the T-zone of the face. Rinse after 5 minutes.
After sun care
10 drops Aspic Lavender essential oil + 10 mL organic Apricot kernel vegetable oil. For application on sunburn.
5 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil + 10 mL Apricot kernel vegetable oil.
- Botanical name - Prunus Armeniaca
- Part of plant used - Kernels
- Geographical origin - Italy
- Type of culture - Organic
- Mode of extraction - 1st cold press extraction
- Quality - Essential Oil Scientifically Defined (HESD) 100% pure and natural
Aromatherapy and cosmetic excipient (dull, tired, devitalized skin), dermatology excipient (pruritus, eczema, psoriasis)
Aromatherapy excipient, penetrating, hydrating, toning, nourishing, softening, revitalizing
Omega-6 (27 %)