Huile végétale d'Onagre Bio anti-âge anti-rides
HOW TO USE
Oral administration, also advised
Apply a few drops of this organic Evening Primrose vegetable oil straight onto the skin of the face and the neck.
Lavender essential oil and organic Evening Primrose vegetable oil. Make a mix of these two fragrant oils to the concentration of no more than 3% essential oil, massage onto the scalp, leave on for about 20 minutes, before shampooing with 2 drops of this mixture in the amount of shampoo to be used.
Gentle facial exfoliation
1 drop Geranium essential oil + 1 teaspoon castor sugar + 1 teaspoon organic Evening Primrose vegetable oil. Mix well in a bowl, apply immediately carefully avoiding the eyes. Massage gently especially on the T zone of the face Rinse.
- Cell membrane reconstruction
- Hormonal system regulation
- Botanical name - Oenothera biennis
- Part of plant used - Seeds
- Geographical origin - North America, China, France
- Type of culture - Organic
- Mode of extraction - 1st cold press extraction
- Quality - Essential Oil Scientifically Defined (HESD) 100% pure and natural
Cosmetics regenerating (softening, cell membrane reconstructing), anti ageing, antiwrinkle, antioxidant, premenopausal anti ageing, cellular hydration regulation, hair and nail beauty, oral administration also advisable
Cell membrane reconstruction, facilitating metabolic reactions at the level of the cell membranes, hormonal system regulation (lightly progesteronic), hydrating
79% omega-6, of which 71% linoleic acid (one of the richest) and 8% gamma-linolenic acid, 9.1% omega-9, 9.1% saturated fatty acids and 50% vitamin E